Friday, October 30, 2009

questions from alison [:

Hi, you can call me Alison!
hola[:

I have some questions for you, Annmarie!
yayy!

1. What hair straightener do you use NOW? Your hair now looks straighter in your vids.

i've had the same straightener my whole life, i dont see why i need more than one.. if mine works perfectly fine.
im not sure why my hair looks straighter.. maybe its just because my hair is longer and the ends dont flip out as much..
anyways i use a fusion tools straigthener, its harder to find because it is used mainly by professionals.. maybe thats why it lasts so long ;]
anyways the exact one i have is this one... link here

2. What age did you start straightening your hair?
I have been straightening my hair since the beginning of 6th grade, because before than i had long (like butt length hair) and than i cut it for junior high.. i am now in 8th grade

3. What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
I change my shampoo up pretty often, right now i am using and LOVING, back to basics apple ginseng volumizing shampoo and conditioner.
you can find this at a salon, link here

Thanks, and I love your videos!!!!

Best of Luck,

Alison

thanks for asking!
i love questions! <33

xoxo
annmarie

No comments: