Monday, December 21, 2009

Coach Wristlet Obsession

Lately I've had an obsession with handbags. Even more recently I've been obsessed with designer handbags. NOW, I've been obsessed with Coach Bags; especially their wristlets.

I have many handbags but they are all really random.

My birthday last year I got my first coach wristlet.

It was this one:

the picture doesnt give it much justice but its actually really cute.
Its a pebble leather wristlet, but I dont think they sell this one anymore.

Yesterday I got this one:
Photobucket

^^
I think they are both super adorable.

This Christmas I asked specifically for this one:
Photobucket

MADISON OP ART SATEEN WRISTLET
$48.00

but i like these other ones too...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love them all (:

All items can be found at Coach.com

1 comment:

Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.