Sunday, March 22, 2009

spring break 2009; 1

So, i think some of you guys (i mean ladies) will be glad to stop reading my complaints for how spring is and how i cant wait for spring, because spring is here (clap, clap, clap, clap) lol. Yesterday.. I didnt have my clarinet lessons because my clarinet teacher is visiting colleges. Yeah, well Kaitlyn (best friend) came over and we went to chinese school together. It was her first time and she loved it deeply, and i continue to deepen my understanding for chinese. So we did that and than later on our way home in the car, we were texting Sean and Devin (best friend and best friends best friend.) This is how it goes, my best friend (Alli) is going out with my EX (Devin) and my best friends (Alli and Sean) like each other... and yeah.. so WOW
& of course being the only girl in the neighborhood gives me responsibilities... and they both live in this littley big neighborhood. Very interesting. Than as soon as i could leave the drama and end it (the way it ended, brandon (best friends, best friends, best friend & my bro) and devin sitting on bikes in the middle of the rode) and me walking away (while sean is in WA, and alli is at the mall). It was pretty complicated.
Now, Kaitlyn decided to sleepover, so she did. lol. & we stupid asians ;) we were baking cookies and while waiting for them in the oven we did all the stupid things we could think of. HAHAHAAHHH.
I love that girl.
Today I spent my day in two of my favorite places in the world.
church & the library
(im a nerd. lol. ;]
Well, i hope you guys had a wonderful beginning of spring and i will be back

with love
-ann

No comments: