Tuesday, March 24, 2009

awards(:

i've been tagged by Giling
(thanks Giling, this is an honor)
KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD





GUIDELINES:List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

7 things i love
1. My Parents: mommy and daddy (mom- fashion, dad- techie)

2. My Baby Sister: Abby... not a baby anymore

3. My Bestest Friends: Alli, Sean, Alia, Kaitlyn, and lots more

4. Hair Appliances: flat iron and curling iron <3 align="center">----------------------------------------------------------------------------


HONEST SCRAP AWARD

AWARDED/tagged by: applecider918 && Giling


“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 things about AnnMarie <33

1. im addicted to lip gloss and earrings, hahah my room, purses, totes, cases, locker, are all full of them

2. i've gone out with 13 guys in the last 2 years and im not proud of it

3. i wear converse with my dresses

4. i teach piano to my little cousin and get payed $20 per lesson

5. hah i took an IQ test online and my IQ was 67.... i dont think it was correct

6. i eat way too much

7. im a complete nerd but at the same time people say im dunb

8. my favorite food is pasta

9. in my opinion my toes look weird

10. twilight fan




FOR BOTH:
I tag
: // dulce //bella // mary // kandee// applecider918 // teresa

oh and im sorry if you have already been tagged... if you have just ignore this. you dont have to do it again if you dont want to.

1 comment:

y m said...

Thanks for tagging me =]
I'll get around to it I'm sure.. but I'm really lazy about posting...